We have a wide range of exhibitions that change throughout the year. Below you'll find details of our current offerings, what's coming soon, and our past exhibitions.
- Teachers’ Pots: Celebrating The Work Of Our Education Team
4 November to January 2018
- The Teabowl: Past & Present 9 September 2017 to 11 March 2018
Recent Off-Site Exhibitions
Exhibitions about the Leach Pottery in other locations.
- The Leach Pottery: The Sound of it. Craft Study Centre. 3 January - 9 December 2017
- That Continuous Thing: Artists and the Ceramics Studio 1920 - Today. Tate St Ives. 31 March- 3 September 2017
Trailer for the longer Leach Pottery film as part of the 'How to Make a Teapot' Exhibition, by the Leach Pottery in the Resource Room at Tate St Ives until the 3 September 2017.
- Reunion: Potters From The Time Of Bernard Leach 24 March - 1 July 2018.
- Carson Culp: A Year at the Leach 17 November to 1 December 2017
- Jim Malone: New Pots from the Kiln 9 September to 29 October 2017
- Potter's Prize Draw Exhibition 15 to 22 September 2017
- Clay in Practice: The Leach Studio
- Clay: That Continuous Material
- Callum Trudgeon: An Apprenticeship
- Japanese Connections
- Plymouth in Practice: Tutors
- Plymouth in Practice: Alumni & Students
- Fire it Up
- Amanda Brier
- David & Margaret Frith
- Leach Heritage
- David Leach: Industrial Devils and Standard Ware
- Jeff Oestreich & Pat Burns
- Doug Kitch & Hannah McAndrew: A Love Affair with Clay
- Kat Wheeler: A Leach Potter in Japan
- Joanna Wason
- Mark Griffiths
- Emmanuel Cooper: Connections & Contrasts
- Glaze Alchemy
- Robin Welch