We have a wide range of exhibitions that change throughout the year. Below you'll find details of our current offerings, what's coming soon, and our past exhibitions.
25 March 2017 to 27 August 2017
A most amazing natural and versatile material, clay can be thrown on the potter’s wheel and even moulded by hand, then transformed by the heat of the kiln into a hard stone-like material: it has been used this way for millennia.
‘Clay: That Continuous Material’ looks at the story of clay from the pioneering early days of the Leach Pottery, which made its own clays, to clays’ relationship with Cornwall. The old clay drops, by the side of the Pottery, have been brought back to life with clay from St Agnes and china clay, unprocessed and direct from the clay pit, to help give a feel for the material and how the Old Pottery used to work.
- Jim Malone solo selling show. 9 September to 29 October
- Spot the Potter
- Fire it Up
- Amanda Brier
- David & Margaret Frith
- Leach Heritage
- David Leach: Industrial Devils and Standard Ware
- Jeff Oestreich & Pat Burns
- Doug Kitch & Hannah McAndrew: A Love Affair with Clay
- Kat Wheeler: A Leach Potter in Japan
- Joanna Wason
- Mark Griffiths
- Emmanuel Cooper: Connections & Contrasts
- Glaze Alchemy
- Robin Welch